The Promised Neverland Season 2 will premier on 7th January 2021. Earlier it was set to be released in October 2020, but due to the pandemic, it has been delayed. The first season premiered in 2019 in Japan.
The story in season 1 followed 11-year-old Emma, who discovers a secret about her orphanage. She along with her two friends, Ray and Norman, plan to escape the house. Norman is taken away but Emma and Ray manage to escape the orphanage into the Demon Forest.
The question is how much more will be covered in season 2? The fans await to know what happens to Emma and Ray in season 2. This season will be more focused on how the students are going to fight the demons and make it out alive. The orphans will learn to survive and battle for themselves.
Each episode is going to be of a duration of 19-22 minutes. So, it will not strain the viewers and will be enjoyable.
The Promised Neverland Characters
The following characters will be seen in The Promised Neverland:
- Norman, who is the bravest and the smartest among all the kids.
- Emma, who is kind and selfless.
- Ray, who is the most cunning among the three of them.
- Isabella is Ray’s mother who appears to be loving and caring. But deep within she doesn’t care much for Ray.
- Don is another child who escapes the orphanage. He is very talkative.
- Gilda, another child who escapes, is the sweetest one.
Season 2 is surely going to be very exciting. The fans are eagerly waiting for watching the second season and know what happens to the orphans and how they survive.
Promised Neverland Season 2 Release Date
Season 2 is set to release in January 2021. So, till then who have not watched season 1 can watch the same.
Stay Tuned with Global Coverage for More Updates